Thursday, October 9, 2008

For all you Hockey Moms and Joe Six Packs

Politics has never been something I've been interested in. Arron can watch Election Center, then Lou Dobbs Tonight, followed by Ballot Bowl, and still not be sick of it. A night like this usually ends in me yelling at him about how these shows all broadcast the same exact clips over and over again with a bunch of bumbling idiots commenting on the importance of said clips. This year's election has been getting pretty interesting though, and I actually find myself watching the debates and all of the CNN shows analyzing the candidates every step. Now, without going into details or getting on a soapbox, I am going to present to you a reason why John McCain should never be elected President:

Anyone who picks a fool like Palin as his running mate doesn't deserve my vote.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I am freaking cracking up. "You betcha!" is now a common phrase heard around our house.

This flowchart cracked me up. AMEN sister!

PS - Go read the mini-post I just wrote along these same lines.

kj said...

may i post this too?

thanks for the smile.

:)

kj said...

i put this on my blog without your permission. i couldn't help myself.

i hope all is forgiven...

:)