Sunday, August 3, 2008

Simple Pleasures

Last night we had a birthday party for my mom, dad and Arron (since my sister and her boyfriend were gone on a road trip for all of them). Sometimes there's nothing more fun than relaxing with family with some good drinks and conversation.

Photobucket
Here's a delicious red, white and blue sangria that my mom made.


Photobucket
Here's a better shot since the pictures I took were terrible. It had white wine, citrus vodka, triple sec, simple syrup, and strawberries, pineapples and blueberries. Even Arron loved it (and he hates wine).


Photobucket
We had a fire on the deck and made smores.


Photobucket
Rissy (my sister) and her boyfriend sang some songs for us.

I'm off to Orlando again for work tomorrow. Hopefully I will finally have some pictures of the tourist paradise to share.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Aw, simple pleasures ARE the best! Good food, good friends, good family. All my favorites, too! I hope your time in FLA is better this go-round.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

A fun time was had by all!!!